INCO & PVD Process
Steel Color (INCO)
Steel Color (INCO) coloured range is created Coloration by interference or Electrochemical colouring Chemical dipped process.
- The procedure is a Electrochemical Process known as (INCO) method which is a computer controlled electrochemical process; there are no dyes or pigments applied. This is a transparent oxide layer and therefore will not fade or crack
- The INCO Interference effect: The immersion time of the stainless steel the and the applied layer of chromium oxide, will create the optical effect of the various colours . This process is a composition of the light spectrum and the depending on viewing angle, light it will give the appearance of a different color shade effect.
- Tsteel is a coloured stainless steel range which is obtained through the PVD technology (acronym of Physical Vapor Deposition): the plasma deposition allows the synthesis of nanostructure thin film coatings.
- This process takes place in vacuum chambers where the metallic ions, vaporized and activated by plasma, condense on the stainless steel surface sheet
Benefits and Features
- PVD (TSteel) Process is Environmental friendly unlike the traditional INCO electro chemical process which uses chemicals in the dipping process.
- PVD (TSteel) Range materials stays the same colour in relation to angle and light. Unlike Inco has a reaction with color shading depending on elevation and light at that time of day.
- The colours offer a Vibrant Visual effect due to the titanium content
- PVD (TSteel) offers a slightly more robust finish compared to the Inco process.
Steel Color can also offer handrails and fittings please contact you local service for further information.
Steel Color Accreditations
- ISO 9001.2008 (Quality Management System)
- ISO 14001 (Environmental)
- BS 18001 (production Quality standards)
Steel color offer the same as
- Steel Color Electrochemical colouring dipping (INCO). Other trade name ColourTex®
- Non Directional satin polish Other trade name VORTEX™
- Chemical Etched Other trade name MetalArt™
- Bead blasted (Pallinato) Other trade name GRANEX™
- T-Steel Physical Vapour Deposition colouring process (PVD). Other trade name T22